The Disney Parks Blog has announced the addition of an all new guided tour at Disneyland Resort. This new tour is set up for the Disney100 Celebration and will be available for a limited time.
Ready to start your own blog? Click here to learn how.
First Time Planning? If you are planning your first ever Disney trip or first trip since the pandemic, check out my Disney trip planning tips for first time guests to see how to prepare for your visit to the Happiest Place on Earth! (Link opens in a new tab so you can continue reading the story below)
According to the post, the tours, which are now available to schedule for April 7th through Mid May, will be $110 per person and does require an additional park ticket and reservation. See below for additional information.
Celebrating Disney100 at Disneyland Resort
The tour will be inside Disneyland Park and is 120 Minutes long. Be sure to check in no later than 15 minutes prior to your reservation. On this tour, you will discover fascinating stories of The Walt Disney Company from the past and present with a guided tour of iconic locations throughout the Disneyland Resort. As mentioned previously, a Valid Ticket and Park Reservation for same park on same date required. The tour Price (plus tax) is $110.00 for Ages 3+. There is a 24-hour cancellation policy (see terms in Important Details).
Uncover Century Old Tales
Experience the Disneyland Resort as a living story, visiting special sites and uncovering tales of how The Walt Disney Company has brought magic to life for over a century, with fantasy worlds and characters inspiring our minds and touching our hearts.
You’ll have the opportunity to chat with an animator and take part in a unique drawing experience that features special characters for Disney100, at Animation Academy. And when we visit Sleeping Beauty Castle adorned with dazzling Disney100 celebratory decorations, get camera ready! We’ll take your snapshot in front of this incredible display.
On the day of the tour, each Guest can also enjoy reserved viewing for the “Magic Happens” Parade, returning for the Disney100 Celebration. This unforgettable spectacle reminds us you don’t need wings to fly, shooting stars are for wishes and magic doesn’t end at midnight! (Only Guests with a valid reservation for the Celebrating Disney100 at the Disneyland Resort Guided Tour may enter the reserved viewing area.)
This exciting tour includes:
- Walking through Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park with an official Disneyland tour guide
- Touring Buena Vista Street, Animation Academy, Main Street Opera House, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland and Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Taking part in a unique drawing experience at Animation Academy that features special characters for Disney100
- A complimentary digital download of your snapshot in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle adorned with dazzling Disney100 celebratory decorations
- A Disney100 Celebration treat
- Reserved viewing for the “Magic Happens” Parade, on the day of the tour
- A specially designed Disney100 commemorative pin
Know Before You Go
- Required Park Reservation and AdmissionA park reservation and valid admission for Disneyland Park on the same date of the tour are required for each Guest ages 3 and older and are not included in the price of this experience. Park reservations are limited, subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- ReservationsA credit card must be provided at the time of booking your reservation and will be charged the full tour price. Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance and are highly recommended. Same-day bookings up to 20 minutes prior to the tour can be made on a limited basis and are subject to availability. To make a reservation, please check availability on this page or via the Disneyland app. Reservations are nontransferable and may not be sold or bartered.
- Checking InGuests should check in 15 minutes prior to their reservation time at the check-in location—Tour Gardens on Main Street, U.S.A. Each person in the party must be present upon check-in. Late arrivals may not be able to join the guided tour. Please be prepared to present your reservation confirmation, photo ID and the credit card provided at the time of booking.
- CancellationsThere is a 24-hour cancellation policy. Full price will be charged and forfeited if Guest cancels within one day or is a “no-show” for the reservation.
- AgesGuests younger than 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older during the entire experience.
- Important DetailsAll prices, experiences, information and offerings are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice. The experience is nonrefundable. Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy. Disney PhotoPass photos must be linked to your Disney account to be downloaded. Online registration is required.
Do you have an upcoming trip planned to visit Disneyland? Is this a tour you’d be interested in? Comment below to let us know!
If you’re ready to start exploring a Walt Disney World or Disneyland family vacation, I recommend checking out Undercover Tourist for your ticket options. I’ve already used them twice, once at Disneyland and once at Disney World and will plan to continue comparing their prices with other sites, however I usually come back to UT because they have the best deals and their instructions make it easy to add your tickets to the Disney apps.