Disney Parks Blog has announced the lineup for the 2023 Disney on Broadway concert series, which takes place during EPCOTs International Festival of the Arts, coming up in January and February.
Ready to start your own blog? Click here to learn how.
According to the post by Joey McElroy, there will be 2 performers singing various Disney on Broadway songs 3 times per night. See below for more information.
The EPCOT International Festival of the Arts presented by AT&T returns to celebrate visual, culinary, and performing arts beginning Jan. 13, and today we’re sharing a first look at who will take the stage at my favorite part of the festival – the DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series! Three times each evening you’ll be able to witness some of Broadway’s biggest stars performing songs from more than 25 years of award-winning DISNEY ON BROADWAY stage productions.
Here’s the full lineup of show-stopping performers you’ll see at the festival this year:
- Jan. 13, 15, 16, 19, 20 – Kara Lindsay (“Newsies”) & Kevin Massey (“Tarzan”)
- Jan. 14, 17, 18, 21, 22 – Arielle Jacobs (“Aladdin”) & Adam Jacobs (“Aladdin”)
- Jan. 23, 25, 26, 29, 30, Feb. 2, 3 – Patti Murin (“Frozen”) & Robert Creighton (“Frozen”)
- Jan. 24, 27, 28, 31, Feb. 1, 4, 5– Mandy Gonzalez (“AIDA”) & L. Steven Taylor (“The Lion King”)
- Feb. 7, 10, 11, 14, 15, 18, 19 – Kissy Simmons (“The Lion King”) & Josh Strickland (“Tarzan”)
- Feb. 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 16, 17 – Ashley Brown (“Mary Poppins”) & Michael James Scott (“Aladdin”)
- Feb. 20 – Special, extended finale performance featuring Brown, Scott, Simmons & Strickland
DISNEY ON BROADWAY Dining Packages will be on sale Dec. 13 at ArtfulEPCOT.com for theater lovers who want a guaranteed seat for the action. Keep reading Disney Parks Blog and following #DisneyWorld50 for updates on the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts during the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration!
Will you be checking out Disney on Broadway this year? Who are you looking forward to seeing the most? Comment below to let us know.
If you’re ready to start exploring a Walt Disney World or Disneyland family vacation, I recommend checking out Undercover Tourist for your ticket options. I’ve already used them twice, once at Disneyland and once at Disney World and will plan to continue comparing their prices with other sites, however I usually come back to UT because they have the best deals and their instructions make it easy to add your tickets to the Disney apps.