Disney Parks Blog has announced an opportunity for Disney Parks and National Geographic to take you on an adventure around the world!
Ready to start your own blog? Click here to learn how.
According to the post by Melody Vagnini, the offering includes 5 unique itineraries for some exciting places around the world. See below for more information.
“So, what is it like to travel with National Geographic?
Well, our National Geographic Expeditions are specially designed to dig deeper into topics like history, wildlife, archaeology, conservation, filmmaking, photography, writing and so much more. These expeditions will fulfill your curiosity about the wonders of the world around you. Really, these trips are filled with knowledge.
In fact, as I write this, I’m currently on assignment traveling on a very special expedition. (I look forward to sharing details with you about that experience very soon!) But until then, what I can say is how amazed I am by the sheer amount of understanding you gain on these expeditions.
Speaking of which … did you know that on all of our Signature Land expeditions, you travel alongside National Geographic Experts? They bring the stories, experiences and unique insights to life throughout the itinerary. I mean, you could be snorkeling alongside a marine biologist or learning about ancient history from someone who has dedicated their life to studying it. How cool is that?“
So in the spirit of exploration, we’re highlighting five Signature Land itineraries with added departure dates in 2023:
- Exploring Patagonia: Develop a deep understanding and appreciation of Patagonia, by land and by sea. Glide past pristine fjords and glaciers on a four-day cruise; then, head inland to discover the granite spires, sapphire lakes and hidden waterfalls of Torres del Paine National Park.
- Costa Rica: Wildlife and Conservation: From cloud forests and wetlands to coastal mangroves, discover Costa Rica’s incredible biodiversity—and the conservation efforts that are helping to preserve it—on an expedition to wildlife refuges and national parks across northern Costa Rica.
- Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia: Ancient Temples and Natural Wonders: Immerse yourself in Southeast Asia on a cruise between karst formations in Vietnam’s Ninh Binh province, explore Angkor with an archaeologist and meet a National Geographic Explorer working to protect pangolins and other endangered species.
- New Zealand from North to South: Travel from the North Island to the Southern Alps, discover glowworm caves and unusual wildlife, Maori traditions and vibrant cities and surround yourself with natural wonders from geothermal Rotorua to the Milford Sound.
- India’s Fabled Rajasthan by Rail: Step aboard the “Palace on Wheels” and set off on an unforgettable rail journey to the fabled cities of Rajasthan. Venture into majestic forts and palaces, visit the immense Amber Fort high above Jaipur and watch the sunset light up the Taj Mahal.
As you can see from above, whether you’re a fan of history, photography, wildlife or travel in general, there’s a Signature Land expedition that is bound to meet your interest. Visit the National Geographic Expeditions site to learn more about these in-depth and enriching itineraries.
And stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for more on my recent expedition … coming soon!
Is this a trip you’d be interested in taking? Where would you like to go? Comment below to let us know!
If you’re ready to start exploring a Walt Disney World or Disneyland family vacation, I recommend checking out Undercover Tourist for your ticket options. I’ve already used them twice, once at Disneyland and once at Disney World and will plan to continue comparing their prices with other sites, however I usually come back to UT because they have the best deals and their instructions make it easy to add your tickets to the Disney apps.