Along with announcing the return of World Princess Week, Disney Parks Blog has also released a Foodie Guide to celebrate the feast of a princess.
Ready to start your own blog? Click here to learn how.
According to the post by Nicole Cantore, several locations across each resort will have unique food items to celebrate the Royal week. See below for more information.
Hear ye, hear ye! You are cordially invited to indulge in the delicious eats and sips coming to both Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort in honor of World Princess Week. From August 21 through 27, this celebration will highlight some of your favorite characters and feature some tasty treats to enjoy along the way.
There are plenty of treats on both coasts, including the lovely Snow White 85th Anniversary Petit Cake, yes 85th, from Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs and the Tangled Loaf Cake over at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa. And there’s much more than just food. From merchandise, entertainment, and special announcements, the week will be the ultimate celebration honoring our classic Disney royalty. Stay tuned throughout the week for daily princess fun coming your way.
I present to you the Foodie Guide to World Princess Week at Disney Parks!
Walt Disney World Resort
Magic Kingdom Park
Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Lost Slipper: White chocolate mini slipper with white cremeux pearls tucked inside a milk chocolate dome served with hot caramel
- Snow White Cone: DOLE Whip lemon, blue cone, chocolate bird, and sugar bow
Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
- Anna & Elsa Cookie: Sugar cookies with chocolate ganache
Oasis Sweets and Sips
- Jasmine Cookie: Sugar cookies with apricot jam
Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue
- Tiana Banana Pudding
- Anna & Elsa Cupcake: Strawberry cupcake with strawberry filling and strawberry buttercream topped with a chocolate crown
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Enchanted Rose: Dark chocolate, blackcurrant, and morello cherry mousse with whipped cookies ‘n cream fluff, and gilded chocolate-covered cacao nibs on a shortbread cookie
- Seaside Brownie: Chocolate brownie topped with white chocolate ganache and seaside garnish
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Pocahontas Mousse: Pineapple-banana cake, coconut cream cheese mousse, chocolate feather, and candy gem
- Snow White 85th Anniversary Petit Cake: Vanilla chiffon cake layered with apple mousse and cinnamon mousse with white chocolate crunch pearls (New)
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- The Moana Cone: Coconut soft-serve and DOLE Whip strawberry swirled into a chocolate coconut dipped waffle cone with white chocolate and an edible flower (New)
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Landscape of Flavors
- Mermaid Cupcake: Vanilla cupcake filled with pineapple topped with a coconut buttercream and a white chocolate mermaid tail (Availability will continue past August 27)
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Cinderella Cupcake: Vanilla cake with vanilla crème custard filling, butter cream, white chocolate slipper, and fondant pumpkin
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Gasparilla Island Grill
- Perfectly Princess Cupcake: Vanilla sponge cupcake with pink buttercream ruffles, white nonpareils sprinkles, and Princess white chocolate coin
Disney’s Polynesian Village
Kona Island Coffee Bar and Capt. Cook’s
- Moana Mini Cake: Vanilla cake, mango mousse, and a wave of glaçage, buttercream, fondant, and white chocolate décor (New)
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
- Wishing on Stars: Olive Oil cake, banana cream pie mousse, white chocolate Feuilletine crunch, and white chocolate glaçage (New) (Availability will continue past August 27)
Disney’s Riviera Resort
Le Petit Café
- Aurora Fruit Tart: Diplomat cream, raspberry mousse, and fresh berries with a white chocolate crown (New)
- True Love’s Kiss: Limeade, mango, guava, and raspberry glitter foam (New)
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Disney’s Old Key West Resort
The Artist’s Palette and Good’s Food to Go
- Snow White Cupcake: Vanilla cupcake filled with a spiced caramel apple filling topped with caramel buttercream, red chocolate dip, and a red bow
Red Rose Taverne
- Coconut-Strawberry Lemonade featuring Minute Maid Zero Sugar Lemonade (New)
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Holiday Cart
- The Princess and the Frog Macaron: Mint chocolate chip French macaron (New)
- Princess Gown Cookie: Sugar cookie with royal icing (New)
- Tangled Loaf Cake: Lemon-blueberry flavored cake with vanilla buttercream (New)
- Mermaid Crisped Rice Treat: Crisped rice treat with seashells, mermaid tail, and pearls (New)
- Princess Cookie: Sugar cookie with white chocolate icing (New)
- Princess Cookie Box with assorted cookies (New)
- Princess Waffle Shot with Milk: White chocolate-coated pistachio waffle shot with choice of milk, low-fat milk, strawberry, or chocolate milk (New)
- Princess Waffle Shot with Alcohol: White chocolate-coated pistachio waffle shot with choice of Baileys Irish Cream, Grand Marnier, Captain Morgan Rum, Jameson Whiskey, or Rumchata (New)
GCH Craftsman Grill
- Princess Cupcake: Vanilla with buttercream, pearls, and a crown (New)
- Princess Carriage Donut: Cake donut with white chocolate apples (New)
Available at Various Locations Throughout the Disneyland Resort
- Princess Bubble Sipper includes choice of fountain beverage at time of purchase (New)
Available at the following:
- Main Street, U.S.A. Fruit Cart
- Town Square Churro Cart
- Little Red Wagon
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Churro Cart
- Red Rose Taverne
- Maurice’s Treats
- Edelweiss Snacks
- “it’s a small world” Churro Cart
Downtown Disney District
- Princess Churro: A strawberry filled churro dusted with delicious pink strawberry sugar and served with a side of cream cheese frosting
Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes
- The Mermaid CrazyShake: Blueberry shake with vanilla-frosted rim and mermaid sprinkles topped with a mermaid tail, pearl clam shell, fish lollipop, whipped cream, and mermaid sprinkles
Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- Pink Paloma: Tequila combined with pink grapefruit juice, agave syrup, premium grapefruit soda, and freshly-squeezed lime juice
Be sure to check out both the Walt Disney World Resort app and the Disneyland Resort app for items available on mobile order.
I hope you’re as excited for these delicious delights as I am. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for all the announcements throughout the next week on the Disney Parks Blog and our social channels!
(Note: All offerings are subject to change and availability.)
For more information, see the full blog post here.
Are you planning on going to Disney next week? Which of these items are you most excited to try? Comment below to let us know!
If you’re ready to start exploring a Walt Disney World or Disneyland family vacation, I recommend checking out Undercover Tourist for your ticket options. I’ve already used them twice, once at Disneyland and once at Disney World and will plan to continue comparing their prices with other sites, however I usually come back to UT because they have the best deals and their instructions make it easy to add your tickets to the Disney apps.