Disney Parks Blog has announced the full lineup for this summer and fall’s Eat to the Beat Concert series, which is set to begin July 14th.
Ready to start your own blog? Click here to learn how.
Add to your Disney collection with Amazon! – affiliate link.
According to the post by Joey McElroy, the concert series kicks off with the Baja Men on July 14th and will wrap up with Sugar Ray November 14th. See below for the full lineup!
“Back in May, we gave you a taste of what we’ve been cooking up for this year’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series presented by Florida Blue Medicare – and today it’s time for the main course! Let’s take a look at the full lineup of acts that will be serving up tunes at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE starting July 14.
This year, Disney Live Entertainment continues to bring new flavors into the mix, giving even more guests a chance to savor the music they love. Fresh acts will take the America Gardens Theatre stage, including local bands Tuesday-Thursday, alongside many of your favorite artists. With genres spanning Rock, Latin, Rap, Pop, Country and more, there’s never been a better time to expand your palette!
- July 14-15 – Baha Men
- July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 22-23 – Tonic (NEW)
- July 24-25 – Jeremy Camp (NEW)
- July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
- July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
- Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
- Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
- Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
- Aug. 26-27 – Blanco Brown (NEW)
- Aug. 28-29 – 98°
- Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
- Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
- Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
- Sept. 11-12 – Jimmie Allen
- Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
- Sept. 18-19 – American Authors
- Sept. 23-24 – BBMAK
- Sept. 25-26 – Postmodern Jukebox
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
- Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
- Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
- Oct. 14-15 – Robert Randolph Band (NEW)
- Oct. 16-17 – Newsboys (NEW)
- Oct. 21-22 – Ray Parker Jr. (NEW)
- Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
- Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men
- Nov. 11-12 – Kenny G
- Nov. 13-14 – Sugar Ray
So, who are you most excited for? Remember, you can secure your spot at the show by reserving an Eat to the Beat Dining Package available Friday-Monday. Find out more by visiting TasteEPCOT.com.
Keep following the Disney Parks Blog to find out more about the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival happening during the 50th Anniversary celebration that will run through March 2023.
To experience EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, guests must have both valid admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the same date.
See the full blog post here.
If you’re ready to start exploring a Walt Disney World or Disneyland family vacation, I recommend checking out Undercover Tourist for your ticket options. I’ve already used them twice, once at Disneyland and once at Disney World and will plan to continue comparing their prices with other sites, however I usually come back to UT because they have the best deals and their instructions make it easy to add your tickets to the Disney apps.